Thursday, October 7, 2010

ALASKA

I know it has been a long time since I last posted!! We went to Alaska this summer it was so much fun and loved it! It was fun to be with family. (ps you guys rock you know). Here are some fun pictures.







We stopped at the bank in the town called the North Pole and the teller asked what we were doing in town. I told her we came to see Santa and she said well it is a long way to come just to see Santa and i told her I had a long list! She laughed very hard.










We are the best parent’s froot loops and Oreos!!! Lol whatever I can get her to eat!!! Lol






It was so cute. We were picking wild blue-berries and could not keep Kabella out of the basket!







3 comments:

  1. how much fun! WOW kabella is growing so fast. what a cutie pie... I love the pictures especially the one with you and jeff with the Mtns. in the back ground.. you look great!
    santa sounds rad, i wish i could of saw him this early...

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! A post! We were so happy to have you guys here ans can't wait to see ya'll again! Kabella is such a doll and I just LOVE her! So glad that ya posted something new, I need to get on the ball. Love you guys! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is great to see a post and moreso great that we can see you and your darling family. it makes me miss the funny people that are in our lives. looks like you guys have had some great and fun times. you are too great!

    ReplyDelete