Monday, December 20, 2010

Surprise Birthday party for Jeff

I was so excited I have been planning this party for months. I planned for 3 days before Jeff’s birthday. I sneaky got the phone numbers to all his college friends and got some of the wife’s on face book. Then I told Jeff that we were going to go to the lights on that night. Then I got his uncle to call and come up with some excuses that he needed his help, then when Jeff told me I was all, “ that is ok we will just go there and then head out to the light after”. Then 20 minutes before we were leaving I told him that my friend was having an emergency and she needed my help and was coming over. He was a little annoyed but got over it. Then after he left I got the party décor up and the food out and then his friends got here and we waited.







We had so much fun. I am so happy that all of you guys made it and we had a good time
Thanks again for all the fun times!

One of the funny things is that Jeff hates to be the center of attention and the night before his party he was saying “we are not doing anything for my birthday. I was all oh I thought you didn’t want a party and he was all “no, I don’t” your right it just that 30 is a kind of a big deal. I acted like I felt so bad but inside I was dying because he was going to feel so special.

2 comments:

  1. That is awesome!!! Happy Birthday to Jeff! You are so funny Megan, way to go on the surprise party. It looks like you guys had a great time. Love the pic of Jeff with Kabella. Miss ya! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little late but happy birthday Jeff sorry we didn't make it to your party

    ReplyDelete