Monday, May 9, 2011


Easter was so fun, kabella loved her basket, and she love to pick up the eggs in the hunt although it was torture having to wait until it started she just wanted to pick up the eggs so bad! Then when it started she took so long starting that it was over. She only go 4 eggs and then I told her it was done no more she just kept looking in the high grass for more eggs. So I took the eggs out of her basket and tossed them in front of her so she could pick them up again. She did that for awhile, but really enjoyed herself. I didn’t show her there was candy inside until later she looked at me and was all wow,… lol





this was a prity sunset as we drove home from TX






playing at Discovory Gate way we got a 6 mouth pash that is almost up it is sooooo woth it!!!!








The things I love about spring,
I love the smells of spring
Fresh cut grass
BBQs
Camp fire
Weeds burning

The sounds
Birds singing
Kids Playing
Sports game in the parks

I love it that it’s cool at night and hot in the day, I love the sun shining. The fun things to do camping, hiking, fishing, biking, gardening, playing at the park, going to the zoo, the fare, playing outside, going for walks in the cool evening with no parka oh, I think that is the hardest thing for me in the winter, I don’t like having all the heavy cloths on be case I am such a hot blooded person to begin I don’t like having to have all this extra cloths on and then I just end up to hot any way and so on and so forth so to summit up I love spring and summer heck I even love fall! I don’t like winter until about Feb, then it need to be done.





this is me trying to get a good pic of bella! yes what is she doing with her face i don't know. lol she so cute!


3 comments:

  1. She is seriously so beautiful. She is so cute and is growing up so fast. Spring is awesome and I am so glad that it is here!! :) We miss you guys!!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yea, it makes me so happy when you update your blog. i don't know why, it's not like i don't see you every week :-) love all you easter pics! makes me jealous that we were total lame-o's and didn't do easter baskets this year! see you this afternoon at the zoo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been so bad in the blogging dept. I need to update mine so bad, so...eventually, I will, but your blog was so cute! Don't you love the age now, that she doesn't quite get HOW many eggs, it's just the fun of finding them, and picking them up!! So fun!!

    ReplyDelete