Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Dallas Cowboy's Stadium

Hey,
I came home to Utah for a few weeks and so I grabed my camera cord. Now I can work and update my blog. I love it here the weather is amazing and the maid service is great. Jeff and I went to the Dallas Cowboys stadium it was a lot of fun. It was about 30 dollars but worth it the cheerleaders were hot!!!! Plus ever since I have known Jeff the cowboys have been his team! He even has a Dallas cowboy blanket that he has had since he was 12.
I think we know why Cowboys are his favorite team( Cheerleaders).








Our future cheerleader! Actually Jeff doesn't want Kabella to cheer he doesn't want guys to druel all over her. So she will be a soccor player, she loves to run. There were a lot of balls on the field and most of them looked the same so I was thinking that they were just left on the field to be played with. Kabella was all chasing them and trying to grab one, well she found one so I just thought cool that is nice of the stadium to have them to be played with, then I found out that it was someone’s ball that you can get it in the gift shop that is way they all looked alike. Oh well she had fun anyway.



my hair looks amazing!!!





jeff took about 12 pic of this TV i could not figure it out what was so cool about a TV then i reliazed he was trying to get a pic of the Cheerleaders lololol




This is the cheerleaders locker room. No kidding! they have life size portraits of themselves above thier locker. Almost as if they don't know who they are unless they see a pic of themselves. It puts a hole new meaning of beauty and no brains. Here you go Jeff all the Cheerleader flesh you need! lolol













The press box!









Just because
I love this picture of Jeff he is "getting to know the people on the shuttle”. No matter what we are doing or were we are at he is always getting to know people where they are from what they do how many kids they have. I love this about him we could be in a store on a plane he was even doing it when kabella was trick or treating. Lol I guess he is just networking. I love this about him!

2 comments:

  1. Fab post. Lot of fun! Love your pics! Yes, no cheerleading for Kabella. She's gonna be a babe (already is really!)! :) You are so nice to let Jeff drool over the brainless morons who need their photo to know where they should put their pants.hahahahahah!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's neat that you guys got to go there. I didn't know that was Jeff's fave team. Bella is so cute!!! Love you guys! XOXO

    ReplyDelete