Monday, March 14, 2011

Sea World!


Sea world was fun but I don't think we will do that again until Bell is older we went on one ride (taking turns) and I totally felt like a wanker, then Jeff was all yea it was fun but I felt like a loser on the ride by myself. Lol we think so much alike. But the shows were amazing!!!!!








I'm thinking of running a half marathon, but I will need some new running shoes any suggestions??? I know some of you are runners. I need some that are really good for a good price. Jeff has been trying to talk me into a marathon for a few years now and I think I like the idea it is something we can do together and it will be really good for our health. At sea world this weekend I was all looking around and I am not impressed with the way people look then I look at the 7 and 9 year olds and children I see that they look the same. I think to myself that can’t be us. I must change now so that Kabella has a fighting chance!







They had a sesame street play.
Kabella loved it. she was laughing, singing and dancing she got right up to the stage and when the characters got off the stage to come into the audience other kids go scared realized how big they were not Bells she was dancing and smiling and wanted to go with them, sooo cute I loved it!!!





4 comments:

  1. How fun! Im so jealous! I want to go! Ben has said he wants to wait till our kids are older too. Glad you had fun though! Cute pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are having so much fun.. Way Jealous... well running shoes, I like asics the best... So cool that you and jeff are going to do a half marathon? or was it a marathon. eithier one is totally rad... Its the best running with your hubby..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you used the word "wanker." I haven't heard that word if FOREVER but am definitely going to start using it again :-) I am so happy that you guys get to spend so much time together doing all these fun things! You totally deserve it!!

    PS- Seriously, how are you going to come home and have to clean up after yourself after having a maid? That looks way nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, I am officially envious!!! I told Jake that I wanted to go to Seaworld for our 1 year anniversary, but that didn't quite work out since Brinley blessed us with her Angelic self just a few days before that, which was totally fine and amazing... but I still want to go SO BAD!!! I'm glad that you guys got to go and that Kabella had a good time. She is getting so big and is such a pretty little woman. Give her HUGS from us!

    As for the running, that is awesome!!! You are very inspiring, I love it. Shoes are essential that is for sure. My FAVES are either the ecco or KEEN brands. They are both high on the podiatrist recommended list. KEEN is probably the better price depending. It's all I wore when I used to run. But there are a lot of good shoes out there, just do your homework and find what works best for you. Hope this helps! Good luck!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete