Thursday, March 3, 2011

The Dallas World Aquarium




We went to the Aquarium with Jeff’s cute coworker and her boyfriend it was fun and Kabella loved it she loved the animals and all the things to see. We got to see fish of all kinds, a great big alligator, manatees that played, and lots of other animals it was more like a little zoo.





the playing manatees

this guy stood still so i could get a cool pic, little did i know but i could take a pic with them after the show! so cool.






Kabella trying to jump into the penguin pin! lol

Jeff's cute coworker and her boyfriend. they were way fun and totally put up with Kabella. they were troopers although i do think it made them really appreciate birth control. they just said how cute she was and all that.
lately it is so funny to me. when we are walking around she will look at people and yell hi hi hi hi until they say hi back it is so cute to me she is so friendly and loving. but oh man if she doesn't get exactly what she wants man look out. will this go with time??? she is so funny to me but i bet it not as cute to others as it is to me.


any way better go have a good day yell!


2 comments:

  1. What great pictures and comments. The aquarium looks like such fun. I can't remember why we didn't go. :( I think you are definitely not the only one who thinks Kabella is so funny and cute. I know I think she is both of those things. I also love how friendly she is. I loved out at the pool how she kept waving and talking to the other people out there. You are both total dolls and such fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet that was so much fun! You got some really neat pictures. Kabella is such a little doll! It is good to see that ya'll are having such a great time. Love ya! XOXO

    ReplyDelete